No-Strings Fun and pleasure for Career-Minded Women who Turn to James, Male Escort in Paris.
It’s not just for men anymore. Women want an educated and fun gentleman to entertain them.
Sure, career-oriented women have less time for romance, but that doesn’t stop their desire for men. And in an environment where time is money, hooking up with an escort just might be the sensible thing to do. I mean, who really has time to hang out in a bar sipping cosmos watching the hours tick by in the hopes of a decent one-night stand? Not most. Thanks to a service aimed specifically at women, there’s no need to buy overpriced drinks in the hopes of landing some male companionship. Just rent a stud instead.
The escort site escortboy.org is offering the service of an independant french gentleman looking to please women. According to the site, “James is attentive, respectful and protective. James pay special attention to the client as if she is the only one that matters to him in the world, building a genuine rapport.”
Seriously, don’t roll your eyes. This is not a secretly gay escort site, according to owner and founder James, who says he’s constantly turning down male clients. “You can Google gay male escort and you’ll find hundreds,” says James. “I figured a woman would not want to hire a man that she thought was just with a man the night before, so I decided to make it exclusively for women.”
It wasn’t always easy, either. People had to adjust to the idea of women hiring men. It shouldn’t be a crazy concept, but it is. “I think it’s chauvinistic to say women aren’t able to, or can’t afford to, or as some would say, women don’t have the balls to do it,” says James. “It’s weird how it’s okay for a gay man to hire a gay guy, or for a man to hire a woman, but for a woman to hire a man, oh that’s gotta be fake, because they don’t want to accept it.”
Top 6 reasons women might prefer a male escort:
- Satisfaction guaranteed – some hot dates can be incredibly selfish lovers but rest assured with an escort their job is to please (within reason, of course).
- No need to fake it – SHHH… sometimes when it’s boring, faking it means it’ll be over sooner. (It’s our dirty little secret)
- Because dating can be exhausting – establishing a new relationship can be time consuming and mentally taxing, so if you’d rather pay more attention to your blossoming career than a man, an escort might be the way to go.
- One-night stands aren’t always as fun as they should be
- Because sometimes a woman just wants to have sex, no strings attached – men can be just as clingy as women, wanting to follow up the sexy encounter with cuddles, kisses, and promises of dates you don’t want.
- Safer than hooking up with a stranger – this guy has been pre-screened. Yay! Breathe a sigh of relief. You won’t have to worry about whether or not he has a violent past. James is a gentleman known on the business for many years with always full satsifaction for women safely and discreetly.
A gigolo who goes by the name of “James” has experienced a wide variety of female clients. He finds they come to him with assorted needs. One woman wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, and another was a burn victim with a body covered in scars that just wanted to feel beautiful. “I feel like I’m helping women out. Sometimes I feel more like a therapist than the stereotype of a male escort,” says James.
James describes himself as more of the “boyfriend experience.” And with regular clients that see him at least twice a month, relationships inevitably form. But while it feels personable, it is always professional. “A lot of people don’t understand why women would pay money for it,” says James. “At the end of the day, just like men, they want to be seen with someone attractive to validate them, make them feel better about themselves.”
Of course with this service, women aren’t paying for sex. That would be illegal. Women are paying for male companionship and whatever happens between two consenting adults on a paid date, well, that’s up to them. “When a client calls James, if they are requesting some sort of sexual service then, unfortunately, he cannot book that appointment. James is selling companionship. “Now if there is some sort of spark on that date then they’re not necessarily breaking any law. For example, if you hired a guy to clean your pool and while he was cleaning your pool you walked outside and thought he was hot and he liked you back. If you guys started kissing or something romantic happened, well, that’s not breaking the law, you contracted that guy to clean your pool. It’s not like you offered him money to have sex. Now that would be breaking the law.”
In the end, men and women aren’t that different. Sex is not a craving; it’s a biological need. And in today’s world, women aren’t too shy to make the first move, and want to be pleasured just as much as men do. And now they can be with James, the gentleman for demanding ladies.
Call me while you are in Paris: +33755186013 Text or Whatsapp to start.