In his speech of July 12, 2021, the President of the Republic announced new measures to deal with the resumption of the epidemic which the country is facing with the strong progression of the Delta variant throughout the territory.
Extension of the health pass to several places open to the public
- July 21: the health pass is compulsory for all places of leisure and culture bringing together more than 50 people;
- early August: the health pass becomes compulsory in cafes, restaurants, shopping centers, hospitals, retirement homes, medico-social establishments, for travel by planes, trains and coaches for long-distance journeys.
Go towards the vaccination of all French people
- Vaccination is compulsory for all people in contact with vulnerable people (caregivers, non-carers, professionals and volunteers). Controls will be operated from September 15.
- Specific vaccination campaigns will be put in place for middle school, high school and college students at the start of the school year.
- A recall campaign will be set up for the first French people vaccinated from the first days of September.
- PCR tests will be paid for in the fall, except in the case of a medical prescription.
Meeting with your escort boy
- I am vaccinated against COVID-19
- Please confirm to me that you are vaccinated when you make your appointment